Primo MAXX Plant Growth Regulator (PGR) targets the part of the plant which inhibits vertical growth while enabling rich colour, lateral stems and root mass development. The purpose of pre-stress conditioning is to prepare turf grass for extreme conditions before they hit.
A turf management tool that maximizes performance, pre-conditions for stress prevention, and optimizes the mowing effort.
Golf courses, residential and commercial lawns, sod production, sports fields, cemeteries, and similar areas
- Repeat applications improve turf quality and stress tolerance, allowing plants to survive adverse weather better and keep the course in playable condition.
- This micro-emulsion formulation is as clear as water, odorless and causes no staining or smell on the golf course.
- Turf growth is reduced about 50% for up to four weeks when applied at label rate. So Primo MAXX product cost will pay for itself with labor and equipment savings.
- Improves overseeding establishment.
- Turf treated with Primo MAXX results in grass which is healthier, has a more durable blade with a higher tolerance to weather extremes.