Pennant Magnum Herbicide - Pre-Emergent Weed Control for Nurseries, Turf, and Landscape Plantings
Pennant Magnum Herbicide, containing the active ingredient s-metolachlor, prevents yellow nutsedge, smooth and large crabgrass, and over 20 more turf, ornamental and landscape weeds from germinating on the golf course or in the landscape and is safe to ornamental plants.
Pennant Magnum Herbicide Key Features
- Allows the functional portion of metolachlor, the active ingredient, to be produced more efficiently which leads to superior results at a 33% lower use rate compared to generics
- Only herbicide that can be sprayed over-the-top of ornamental plants for nutsedge control
- Can be used in a wide range of warm-season turfgrasses, including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Bahiagrass, centipedegrass, and Florida’s St. Augustinegrass
- Formulation mixes easily with water or liquid fertilizer. It can be sprayed onto dry bulk granular fertilizers to be spread for treatment.
Pennant Magnum Herbicide Key Benefits
- Superior weed control on warm-season turf and landscape ornamentals with 33% less product
- Wide margin of plant safety makes it a valuable option in nurseries and landscape plantings
- It can be used alone or tank-mixed with Barricade Herbicide to enhance effectiveness and spectrum