Mastiff PGR, The next generation of tree growth regulation
Mastiff Flurprimidol PGR is a plant growth regulator (PGR) which produces desirable growth reduction in a wide variety of ornamental trees. With a single Mastiff PGR application, vegetative growth generally is reduced up to 70% over a three-year period. Results will vary depending upon tree species and local growing conditions. For use by professional arborists/applicators, grounds maintenance professionals, city foresters, electric utility foresters/contractors, and landscapers.
Mastiff Flurprimidol PGR is ideal for trees
- Planted too close together
- Too close to homes, decks
- Along scenic lines of sight
- Near utility and power lines
- Along sidewalks or in vaults
- Placed in containers or tree wells
Mastiff Flurprimidol PGR, Boost Tree Health
Mastiff condenses shoot elongation and stimulates root development. This increases root-to-crown ratio which can increase stress resistance and speed recovery from stress brought on by drought, pollution, and temperature extremes.
Mastiff Flurprimidol PGR provides beneficial tree growth reduction and lets you:
- Reduce growth where trees are planted
too close together or in tightly landscaped areas.
- Manage growth of trees planted too
close to homes, decks, foundations,
or other structures.
- Maintain scenic view with less trimming.
- Manage size and improve vitality of trees
in vaults, along sidewalks, in parking
lots, or in interior spaces.
- Extend trimming cycles, reducing labor
time and expenses.
- Stimulate fibrous root systems.
- Improve vitality in overly mature trees
or those in mild decline.
Mastiff Flurprimidol PGR, Ideal for Municipal and Utility Corridor Trees
- Under or near utility and power lines
- Along rights-of-way
- Near intersections or streetlights
- Along scenic corridors
- Where undergrowth limits signage visibility
Mastiff helps utility and ROW managers extend trimming cycles, reducing trimming in dangerous areas, and decrease vegetation-related power outage risks in utility corridors.
Mastiff helps municipal arborists maintain scenic views, control lines of sight near intersections, and keep signage visible in retail areas.