Derigo Herbicide is the most versatile tool in roadside management.
Derigo Herbicide is a broad-spectrum, post-emergent herbicide that provides a one-stop solution for post-emergent weed control and plant growth regulation. Derigo is ideal for selective and bare-ground weed control in areas including non-irrigation ditch banks, pipelines, airports, railroads, utility rights-of-way, parks, natural areas, recreational areas, military installations, educational facilities, restoration sites, municipal sites, manufacturing sites, sewage disposal sites and commercial sites.
Derigo Herbicide controls many invasive grasses and broadleaf weeds while promoting healthy grass cover, offering unparalleled versatility for vegetation management of warm-season grass on roadsides. Not only does it target a broad spectrum of troublesome grassy and broadleaf weeds. It also provides seed head and growth suppression benefits on bahiagrass – replacing the need for multiple products. New technology like Derigo opens the door to improved conditions on highway roadsides and to a more sustainable management program over time
Derigo Herbicide Provides Superior all-in-one weed control and plant growth regulation:
- Controls more than 30 species of undesirable grasses and more than 100 broadleaf weeds
- Provides seed head and growth suppression benefits on bahiagrass
- Synergistic formulation is easy to mix and apply in a roadside situation
- Low volatility, low use rate combination of new active ingredients for the roadside segment
- Can be used on many desirable warm-season grasses including bermudagrass, zoysiagrass and centipedegrass
- Fewer applications result in reduced time, fuel and labor costs
Derigo Herbicide controls more than 130 broadleaf and grassy weed species, including the following:
Dogfennel, dandelion, buckhorn plantain, common chickweed, marestail, ragweed, American burnweed
Tall fescue, annual ryegrass, broadleaf signalgrass, Johnsongrass, vaseygrass, foxtails, green kyllinga, rattail fescue
Derigo can be used for selective and bareground weed control in areas like:
• roadsides • non-irrigation ditch banks • pipelines • airports • railroads • utility rights-of-way • parks • natural areas • recreational areas • military installations • educational facilities • restoration sites • municipal sites • manufacturing sites • sewage disposal sites • commercial sites