Banol Fungicide for control of Pythium and Phytophthora
Banol Fungicide is one of the industry's leading Pythium control products. It delivers preventive and curative protection for Pythiumblight, Pythium root rot and Pythium root with no documented cases of resistance in turf.
Banol Fungicide Provides Systemic control of Pythium species
- Non-phytotoxic and safe on young seedlings
- Excellent control of cool-season Pythium root rot
- Ideal in rotational disease resistance programs
- Controls all Pythium diseases in turf, ornamentals and landscape
- No documented field resistance development for over 20 years of commercial use
Banol Fungicide Provides a Solution for Tough Diseases:
- Apply preventively in the spring and summer to control Pythium root rot
- Use in the summer for Pythium blight control • Apply during overseeding to control Pythium damping-off on seedlings
- Controls Pythium resistant to mefenoxam
- Use as a rotation partner to delay resistance development for other fungicides including mefenoxam, cyazofamid, fluopicolide and QoIs
Banol Fungicide Controls:
Phytophthora, Pythium blight, Pythium damping off, Pythium root rot
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.